As people begin to travel again, being prepared for an upcoming trip is so important. With this list of 10 of my favorite travel accessories you will find everything from luggage and packing cubes, to items that will allow you to bring all the comforts of home with you.
Legal Disclaimer: Please be advised that by shopping using the provided links, as an Amazon Associate I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
1. Luxury Luggage
30″ Bellagio Bric’s Luggage
Starting the list of 10 of my favorite travel accessories is the Bric’s Bellagio 30″ Spinner Trunk. Excellent quality luggage, in my opinion, is the most important travel investment you can make. Not only is the Bric’s Bellagio 30″ absolutely beautiful, but it is also the best piece of luggage I have ever owned. If you decide to purchase the cream colored luggage, make sure you also buy the clear luggage protector sleeve.
– Protected Water Repellant Zip w/TSA Approved Locks
– Ergonomic 3 Position Adjustable Handle
– Interior Organizational Pockets
– Matching shell and interior lining with Herringbone Patterned Divider
– Complimentary Design Elements to Mix and Match with Other BRIC’s Pieces”
2. The Comforts of Home
Travel Squatty Potty
As someone who is accustomed to using a Squatty Potty at home, I would really miss it when traveling. Thankfully Squatty Potty has created a foldable verison of the Squatty Potty that can easily be packed in your smallest luggage. If you’re not familiar with Squatty Potty, then I highly recommend checking out the original and learning more about it. You can purchase the original here: Squatty Potty The Original Bathroom Toilet Stool, 7 Inch height, White
3. Let’s Get Packing
Organization is key to making your travels less stressful. As someone who likes to unpack as soon I check into my hotel room, having packing cubes makes unpacking a breeze!
4. It’s Getting Hot in Here …So Steam All Your Clothes
Travel Steamer for Clothes
Even the best packers cannot fully prevent wrinkles in their clothes, that is why a travel steamer is a great item to bring with you on your next vacation. This steamer is lightweight and small so it won’t take up much room in your luggage.
5. Get a Good Night Sleep
Silk Eye Mask and Ear Plugs
Nothing is more important than a good nights sleep, that is why I always pack my silk eye mask and ear plugs whenever I travel. If you’re sensitive to noise and light , you don’t want to forget to pack these items .
6. Music to Your Ears
Apple AirPods Pro
I love the Apple AirPods Pro because they offer the same sound quality found in larger headphones except these tiny Bluetooth headphones take up almost no space in your bag.
About this item
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- The Wireless Charging Case delivers more than 24 hours of battery life
7. Charge Your Batteries
External iPhone Charger
Now more than ever we depend on our phone to do everything from checking into a flight, ordering an Uber, mapping out our destination and even viewing a menu. Keeping your iPhone charged is simple with this portable external battery with built in lightening cable.
8. Air Your Dirty Laundry
Keep your dirty clothes out of sight with a pop-up hamper. This hamper folds up completely flat and barely takes up any room in your checked luggage. I like to bring a hamper with me to keep all my dirty clothes off the floor and kept separate from clean clothes. At the end of your trip, simply dump your dirty laundry into a laundry bag or a separate section of your suitcase to easily unpack once you are home.
9. Don’t Let Your Luggage Weigh You Down
Handheld Travel Luggage Scale
Never worry about the weight of your luggage again with this handy manual luggage scale. No batteries required and compact, this scale will provide you with the peace of mind to know exactly how much your luggage weighs before you head to the airport. Never pay for overweight luggage again!
10. Save Some Room for Later
Packable Duffle Bag
I love packing a packable duffle bag in my luggage when I know I am going to a destination where I plan on shopping. Rather than paying for overweight luggage, use this packable duffle bag as a second piece of luggage to fill with all your additional items. This duffle can be folded into itself when empty and takes up barely any room in your luggage.
I hope you enjoyed this list of my 10 Favorite Travel Accessories! You can easily shop all of these items and more at my Amazon Storefront here: One Girl Travel Amazon Storefront
Please let me know what your go-to travel accessory is in comments.
1. Outlander Series (Diana Gabaldon) (Book series includes: Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, Fiery Cross, Breath of Snow and Ashes, An Echo in the Bone, Written in My Own Hearts Blood) “Scottish Highlands, 1945. Claire Randall, a former British combat nurse, is just back from the war and reunited with her husband on […]
Day 1. Say ‘Thank You’ throughout the day: From the moment you open your eyes in the morning to tasting that first cup of coffee, use “Thank You” as your mantra to show appreciation and gratitude to all the small moments throughout your day. Day 2. Tell your parents (or any member of your family) You […]